https://webtechnology.ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Web-Technology-CCTV-Ip-Camera-Logo.png 0 0 ChaosWeb https://webtechnology.ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Web-Technology-CCTV-Ip-Camera-Logo.png ChaosWeb2014-09-02 04:29:032014-09-02 04:54:50How to connect to wireless wifi
How to connect to wireless wifi
[li_item icon=”fa-check” iconcolor=”#1e73be” circle=”” circlecolor=””] Normally, camera cannot connect WIFI mainly due to wrong settings. Please check the following points:
- To configure wireless settings. your foscam camera should be physically connected to the router. A lan cable is included on the package use it to connect the camera to the router.
- Make sure to plug the camera on the LAN ports of the router.
- Access the Camera on your browser. (dont know how? watch basic guide for MJPEG or H.264
- Navigate to Wireless settings. (Video tutorial? see Wireless Guides)
- Pressing the scan twice should detect the Wifi SSID.
- When SSID signal is detected choosing the right router will fill up all the settings except the password.
- Make sure to enter the correct password.
- Press Save.
- Router Advance MAC filtering (skip if you do not filter MAC) Please add the mac address of the camera on your routers allowed mac address lists.
- Turn off the camera by unplugging the power.
- Unplug and remove the LAN cable. the one connecting the camera and the router.
- Plug the power.
- Make sure the wireless IP camera can be reach by your routers WiFi signal.
- Check the antenna of the camera fixed well or not.
- Once the camera detects that no physical connection to the router is available, It will start to scan for wireless connection.
- Open the IP camera tool. you should be able to see the cameras ip address.
- Camera connected wirelessly.
Total 1 Votes